Medianet News Hub
Explore and share your content online
Medianet has been connecting clients to the right media contacts for over 30 years. Now, you can diversify your reach with Medianet News Hub; where all of the major releases, company announcements and branded content from Australia is posted.
Browse, share and upload your content, and connect with an influential and varied online audience to take your reach further.
Extend the reach of your content with Medianet News Hub
- 1Over 40,000 unique visitors every month
- 4Backed by AAP, Australia’s national news agency
- 2Reach an influential and varied audience online from the credible source - AAP Medianet
- 5Gain complete access to Medianet's powerful distribution reach with a Medianet Distribution account
- 3Be part of the continually evolving news agenda
- 6Share content via social media such as Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook and more
You now have the option to publish and browse the latest content distributed by Medianet. Start uploading or browsing today.
Want to take your reach even further? A Medianet Distribution account allows you to get your release directly into the editorial inboxes of influential journalists and access to over 1,400 up-to-date media contacts to diversify your reach.
- With access to the Medianet News Hub, you releases post directly to Medianet's online community.
- Upload your release content; be sure to include your headline, organisation and your news release content.
- Select a category that is the best fit for your release to increase the visibility and relevancy of your content.
- Your content will be published in real-time; ready to be seen by thousands of daily visitors
- Check your content - are there details for journalists and editors to reach you for a follow up?
When you sign up to Medianet, your content will be posted online as soon as you decide it should be!
With a Medianet Distribution account, the News Hub is just the start. Log in any time for instant access to Medianet's online or media distribution lists.
- Share your content across social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter LinkedIn and more
- Browse and search through the latest releases in the Medianet News Hub
To create a free Medianet News Hub trial account you need to enter your headline, organisation, content and select the relevant category for your release.
You will then need to click "Next". Step 2 is where you will preview your content to make sure that everything is correct before publishing. It is at this step that you either Login (as a returning user) or register by clicking "Next".
To sign up you will need to complete all the fields in the form. Once completed, you will be sent an verification email to the email address you used to register.
To verify your account, you will need to click the link in the email and your content will be waiting to easily publish.
Simply keep your email and password handy for next time you upload content. Your two free uploads are valid for six months from your registration date.
When you upgrade to a free Medianet Distribution account you will be able to publish certified content to the Medianet News Hub. You will also have access to all of the Medianet benefits - including being able to send your release to the AAP Newswire and the most up-to-date media lists in Australia, only paying for what you use. Sign up for a free Medianet Distribution account today
If you have forgotten your password, you can easily re-set via the Forgotten Password link near the Login button.
You will receive an email which prompts you to re-set your password.
- News headlines
- Lawsuits over Bayer's Mirena IUD rejected  |
- Spinal surgery for injured track rider  |
- Wall St edges up; Alphabet and Amazon gain  |
- Heavy snowfall closes major roads  |
- US fears for Aleppo  |
- Tommy Smith extends Ipswich Town contract  |
- Buffalo and beach at Catalina Island  |
- Amazon sales jump 31 per cent  |
- Anderson beats Tomic at Toronto Masters  |
- Probe begins into Waihi gold mine death  |