Events: How to Get The Media Coverage You Want
Events are great ways of getting a message across. They inform, engage and create a memorable impression on your attendees. But how do you get the media attention you want?
It takes a bit more than sending out invitations to get the attention of the media. That's why we've created an eBook with everything you need to know about planning an event for media coverage.
Fill out the form to download!
|If you have an event coming up you will find some valuable insights within the pages of this book. If you don't, you will find compelling reasons to start planning one.
Ready to start planning? Download the ebook here.
You may also be interested in:
- News headlines
- Victorian gangland son to plead guilty  |
- Former Kangaroo switches to NFL  |
- US fines Chile-based airline LATAM $US22m  |
- ACCC demands better broadband speed info  |
- Culture of cover-up in corrections-Giles  |
- Aust ref Gardner gets Super Rugby semi  |
- NT minister dumped of Don Dale scandal  |
- 'What did they do to you?': Sydney mum  |
- Qld stabbing victim begged mum for help  |
- Baden-Clay 'cold-blooded': court told  |