Events: How to Get The Media Coverage You Want
Events are great ways of getting a message across. They inform, engage and create a memorable impression on your attendees. But how do you get the media attention you want?
It takes a bit more than sending out invitations to get the attention of the media. That's why we've created an eBook with everything you need to know about planning an event for media coverage.
Fill out the form to download!
|If you have an event coming up you will find some valuable insights within the pages of this book. If you don't, you will find compelling reasons to start planning one.
Ready to start planning? Download the ebook here.
You may also be interested in:
- News headlines
- Aust family faces deportation by UK rules  |
- Bianchi's family sue over F1 death  |
- Sturridge set to miss Socceroos clash  |
- Broad pleased with Anderson partnership  |
- Tas parks management funding drops  |
- Jonathan Church to leave Sydney Theatre Co  |
- Guardiola to transform Man City: Ancelotti  |
- Latest Tas budget may be start of slide  |
- Man charged with Chch woman's murder  |
- Woman shot in Melbourne's north  |