What to look for in a Media Contacts Database - Checklist
When looking for a Media Contact Database, it’s not about the fancy design or pretty pictures. It’s about the features you’re getting which will make your job a whole lot easier.
A media database tool is used specifically used to pitch stories on a particular topic, product or company to a journalist. This tool allows communication professionals gain access to thousands of media contact details.
If you are in the process of researching what to look for in the ultimate Media Contacts Database, we’ve put together a simple and easy check list to make sure the service providers offer all the components.
To find out about Medianet's Contact Database, check out our Media Database product page.
- News headlines
- Lib candidate confident in marginal Reid  |
- Italy chasing extraordinary Euro16 upset  |
- Golf club raids spark security call  |
- Xenophon says contest unprecedented  |
- Albanese arrives to vote  |
- Greens confident of Batman chances  |
- Flak flies in poll-day battle for Lindsay  |
- Truck rolls over on NSW mid north coast  |
- Burney 'healthily nervous' about Barton  |
- Western Sydney teen missing  |