What to look for in a Media Contacts Database - Checklist
When looking for a Media Contact Database, it’s not about the fancy design or pretty pictures. It’s about the features you’re getting which will make your job a whole lot easier.
A media database tool is used specifically used to pitch stories on a particular topic, product or company to a journalist. This tool allows communication professionals gain access to thousands of media contact details.
If you are in the process of researching what to look for in the ultimate Media Contacts Database, we’ve put together a simple and easy check list to make sure the service providers offer all the components.
To find out about Medianet's Contact Database, check out our Media Database product page.
- News headlines
- NRL to trial captain's challenge  |
- No compo out of bank royal commission: PM  |
- Birdsville's Friday races now on Sunday  |
- Parent veto unclear in Vic school doctors  |
- SA Libs want health reforms put on hold  |
- Protest in support of Indian students  |
- Police stop sly grog load in far north Qld  |
- Nadal breezes past Seppi at US Open  |
- Bishop cancels 180 passports, suspends 33  |
- Stress likely cause of missing Vic man  |