What to look for in a Media Contacts Database - Checklist
When looking for a Media Contact Database, it’s not about the fancy design or pretty pictures. It’s about the features you’re getting which will make your job a whole lot easier.
A media database tool is used specifically used to pitch stories on a particular topic, product or company to a journalist. This tool allows communication professionals gain access to thousands of media contact details.
If you are in the process of researching what to look for in the ultimate Media Contacts Database, we’ve put together a simple and easy check list to make sure the service providers offer all the components.
To find out about Medianet's Contact Database, check out our Media Database product page.
- News headlines
- WHO doubles safe sex term for Zika travel  |
- Cook can beat Tendulkar run tally: Bayliss  |
- Costa Rica keeper out of Copa  |
- Stosur leads, rain halts French Open again  |
- Espirito Santo to take reins at Porto  |
- Police extend detention of PSG's Aurier  |
- Melb hospital failed to care for sick tot  |
- AS Roma in Rudiger deal  |
- Jazz Pharma to buy Celator in $US1.5b deal  |
- India improves response to slavery  |