Press Releases - Think Visual
Ask yourself – when was the last time you saw an article with no images to accompany it?
Customers, journalists, editors and readers today all want more than just text-only press releases. People want to engage in images and videos. Every story needs the right multimedia to engage its audience.
Get creative. With thousands of press releases being distributed every day, it’s important to get creative in order to stand out from the crowd. 80% of journalists say they want multimedia with their news releases. [Tweet This]
In life, whether we’re considering which products to buy, which food to eat or which information we pay attention to – we consume with our eyes. Including multimedia in your press releases gives it the extra push that your press release may need to capture the attention of journalists.
A press release with multimedia gets more views – and more views equal more chances of pick up.
You may also be interested in:
- 8 Key Ingredients to Craft the Perfect Press Release [Infographic]
- News headlines
- Don't bring Turkish conflict here, Merkel  |
- Houthis ready for Yemen talks  |
- Magnussen limps away from nasty F1 crash  |
- De La Cruz takes Vuelta red jersey  |
- Du Plessis ton puts Proteas on top  |
- Dotcom extradition appeal begins  |
- Kiwi up for three MTV Video Music awards  |
- Russia to resume private flights to Turkey  |
- Smile returns to Ricciardo's face  |
- London's Notting Hill Carnival draws crowd  |