Press Releases - Think Visual
Ask yourself – when was the last time you saw an article with no images to accompany it?
Customers, journalists, editors and readers today all want more than just text-only press releases. People want to engage in images and videos. Every story needs the right multimedia to engage its audience.
Get creative. With thousands of press releases being distributed every day, it’s important to get creative in order to stand out from the crowd. 80% of journalists say they want multimedia with their news releases. [Tweet This]
In life, whether we’re considering which products to buy, which food to eat or which information we pay attention to – we consume with our eyes. Including multimedia in your press releases gives it the extra push that your press release may need to capture the attention of journalists.
A press release with multimedia gets more views – and more views equal more chances of pick up.
You may also be interested in:
- 8 Key Ingredients to Craft the Perfect Press Release [Infographic]
- News headlines
- Files from crashed EgyptAir plane repaired  |
- Emery takes over as PSG coach  |
- Rains stalls Tomic as Kyrgios advances  |
- Serena understands Day's Olympic boycott  |
- Anti-dumping bill passes first reading  |
- Surveillance law review worries Greens  |
- Menacing dog registrations flood council  |
- Heavy rain headed to Bay of Plenty  |
- Easter trading bill passes another stage  |
- NZ fourth in world literacy: OECD  |