Press Releases - Think Visual
Ask yourself – when was the last time you saw an article with no images to accompany it?
Customers, journalists, editors and readers today all want more than just text-only press releases. People want to engage in images and videos. Every story needs the right multimedia to engage its audience.
Get creative. With thousands of press releases being distributed every day, it’s important to get creative in order to stand out from the crowd. 80% of journalists say they want multimedia with their news releases. [Tweet This]
In life, whether we’re considering which products to buy, which food to eat or which information we pay attention to – we consume with our eyes. Including multimedia in your press releases gives it the extra push that your press release may need to capture the attention of journalists.
A press release with multimedia gets more views – and more views equal more chances of pick up.
You may also be interested in:
- 8 Key Ingredients to Craft the Perfect Press Release [Infographic]
- News headlines
- Training record and stakes win for Waller  |
- Waikato crush King Country to hold Shield  |
- Australia in big strife in Kandy run chase  |
- Lord Of The Sky back to sprinting best  |
- Hawks too strong for brave Carlton in AFL  |
- Lucky Tom happy for firm track at Doomben  |
- Guard attacked in Melbourne court  |
- GWS thrash Tigers in AFL bloodbath  |
- Vic man in court over axe threat  |
- Cancer patient raising money for others  |