Eight key ingredients to craft the perfect media release
We've been sharpening our cooking skills and have come up with a great recipe: Eight key ingredients to craft the perfect media release.
All press releases are different but they share eight basic but fundamental ingredients in common. If you are looking to find out how to write a press release for the first time, or how to write your next (and greatest) press release ever, our infographic, the eight key ingredients to craft the perfect media release can help you ensure you don't miss a beat.
Interested in learning more about how to write a good media release? Enrol now for our Writing Effective Press Releases training courses
- News headlines
- Take on the disabled, minister urges  |
- Hammer murder trial set to start  |
- Love Food Hate Waste campaign launched  |
- NZ oceans explored for tsunami risk  |
- One dead in Vic after car hits tree  |
- Man shot in Melbourne's east  |
- Home crowd boosting Gasquet  |
- Triple murder charge for Adelaide man  |
- Frustration at French Open wash out  |
- Today in History, May 31  |