Eight key ingredients to craft the perfect media release
We've been sharpening our cooking skills and have come up with a great recipe: Eight key ingredients to craft the perfect media release.
All press releases are different but they share eight basic but fundamental ingredients in common. If you are looking to find out how to write a press release for the first time, or how to write your next (and greatest) press release ever, our infographic, the eight key ingredients to craft the perfect media release can help you ensure you don't miss a beat.
Interested in learning more about how to write a good media release? Enrol now for our Writing Effective Press Releases training courses
- News headlines
- Mallard won't stand again in Hutt South  |
- Retro family fun on the NSW coast  |
- Quest to locate last Inca capital  |
- Protesters march against Clinton  |
- Two NSW swimmers with hypothermia rescued  |
- Monfils wins first ATP title since 2014  |
- Boys tear gassed in youth detention  |
- Behaviour changes offer clues to dementia  |
- Melb girls charged over burglaries  |
- Rio athletes' village uninhabitable: AOC  |